users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Server stops responding due to Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2010 19:50:52 PST

I came across this old thread at http://old.nabble.com/Server-stops-responding-due-to-Glassfish-td16964918i60.html.

We've been getting similar symptoms on our Glassfish server but have never been able to determine why it just suddenly hangs up forcing a full server restart. I generated the jvm report as described in the old thread and am still waiting for the server to hang up again so I'd like to know what kind of flags should I be looking out for in the next report.

I presume that "No deadlock found" at the end of the report is expected since the server is still working, but other than the absence of "No deadlock found", what else should I be looking out for?
[Message sent by forum member 'oilagan' (oilagan_at_systemacorp.com)]