users@glassfish.java.net

GlassFish 2.x: server.* and server-config.*

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2010 05:51:10 PST

Hi all,

I'm working with automating deployments of some non-clustered glassfish domains.

If I do an asadmin list "*" on such a domain, the result contains the server.* hierarchy, but no xxx-config hierarchies; makes sense, it's not in a cluster, so no configs are needed.

If I do an asadmin list "server-config.*", then that also prints out some items, that match the hierarchy under server (server.thread-pools and so on).

My question is, if I get/set attributes of items under server-config, am I getting/setting the same values as under server? and vice versa?
[Message sent by forum member 'sysprv' (tex_at_tinspoon.net)]