users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Corrupted SOAP and Grizzly pipelining

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 08:27:44 PST

Hi,
I am using Glassfish V2 v2u2. Unfortunately, I can not switch to V2.1, just because I am using Terracotta which only support v2.0 instead of V2.1

I encountered similar problem when my client tried to access server web-service.

Sometimes it work if the server startup correctly. If the server did not startup correctly, then some services will fail to work.

In my thought, it might be same problem from grizzly.

I tried to upgrade to 1.3.0 but it failed to startup the glassfish server with my web service.

The glassfish server is up but my application did not added.

Can anyone help me ?

Thanks!!
[Message sent by forum member 'msnuser168' (msnuser168_at_gmail.com)]