users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Help installing SSL certificate from GoDaddy

From: Sebastian Choren <sebastianchoren_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 18:04:41 -0300

Thank you man! but i already tried that, and didn't work for me. Maybe
i'm doing something wrong?
When I put the output file (keystore.ImportKey) in
domain1/config/keystore.jks so glassfish would read it (that was a
guess, i don't know if i should do that), when i tried to start
glassfish it thhrowed an exception telling that the key password and
keystroke password aren't the same, or something like that.

Most likely i'm doing something wrong. If i just follow that howto,
should it work? or i should do something else they asume i know?

thank you
Sebastián Choren