users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Monitoring with Glassfish v3

From: Prashanth Abbagani <Prashanth.Abbagani_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 13:25:16 -0800

Cedric,

The instructions you were looking at is for external OSGI modules to
bring in their own monitoring. If you want to do this for an App, you
will need to make it an OSGI bundle. Please see my blog
<http://blogs.sun.com/Prashanth/entry/making_your_app_monitoring_in> on
how to do this.

If you don't want to make your App an OSGI bundle and don't mind having
a dependency on GlassFish, you could follow the steps discussed in
Byron's blog <http://blogs.sun.com/foo/entry/mort_learns_how_to_use>.

-Prashanth