users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish v3, EJB 3.1 and Standalone Client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 07:31:10 PST

> So, in order to prepare a standalone client I have to
> manually select
> like 30 tiny JAR files, and then check every single
> one's MANIFEST to
> see if it does not depend on another JAR (which can
> possibly depend on
> yet another).... Wonderful.
As Alexis mentioned, this is not true. Adding gf-client.jar to you class path should be sufficient. Its Class-Path setting will automatically include the other JARs needed.

> Yes, ACC is all they write about in documentation,
> but it really sucks.

Please file RFEs or bugs. I'm sure the ACC isn't perfect, but "It really sucks" doesn't give us much to go on.
[Message sent by forum member 'tjquinn' ]