users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3 update manager locale problem in MacOSX 10.6.2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 04:28:03 PST

Hi all. I've recently installed Glassfish v3 in Mac OSX Snow Leopard. Works fine, I only have one problem. Everytime the system boots, an pop-up windows is shown from Glassfish update center with this message:

Cannot set locale to es_AR

It's not a critical error, but bothers me because the pop-up window is shown everytime I boot my Mac. Maybe the cause of this error is that my system locale is es_ES as I'm from Spain. Where can I change glassfish update center locale?
[Message sent by forum member 'mangrar' ]