users@glassfish.java.net

Re: BPEL and JMX/AMX

From: Trond Strømme <Trond.Stromme_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 11:59:32 +0100

Hi.
I suggest that you post to users_at_open-esb.dev.java.net on openesb
related questions.
What you can to is to catch the faults using a faulthandler in the bpel
and forward it to an alerter alternatively through your own notification
mechanism.
The users_at_open-esb.dev.java.net forum has a lot of postings in this regard.
.trond