users@glassfish.java.net

BPEL and JMX/AMX

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 21:51:41 PST

Hi,

I have a BPEL project and have it added to a a composite app successfully.

I was wondering is there a way to catch any errors/warnings specific to this bpel [proj through JMX or AMX.

I browsed through jconsole but couldnt find anything.

Eventually, what i would like to achieve is catch project specific warning/errors and send alerts.

I already have a custom jmx client which would catch all wanings/errors wrt to the glassfish app server itself. However, i would like to have it at a much granular level.

Any ideas?
[Message sent by forum member 'lazania' ]