users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Transactions taking too long in _at_OneToMany relation

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009 18:19:37 PST

I wasn't doing anything with DB, only what is set in persistence entities. Table creation is managed by TopLink. I don't have that much experience with DBs, and this is fairly simple example with very few entires in DB. If you reckon creating an index is important here, what column should I create an index on?

I thought transactions are managed by EJB and I don't have to worry about that. I'm using EntityManager's persist method, it works very well on Contacts, it's just slow on PhoneNumbers.
[Message sent by forum member 'mkcm' ]