users@glassfish.java.net

RE: AW: Adding a WebDAV Frontent to you GlassFish application

From: Markus Karg <karg_at_quipsy.de>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 08:48:20 +0100

Just to explain the difference: The link you have posted is using a Servlet-based WebDAV implementation, while what I was talking about (http://webdav.dev.java.net) is a JAX-RS-based WebDAV implementation. It's up to every user to decide which API is more beneficial for him. For me (and most other JAX-RS users), JAX-RS is just "the better Servlet API". ;-)