users@glassfish.java.net

Eclipse plug-in - jar does not ends up in the lib dir when using "In Lib Dir" option

From: Vincent Deschênes <vdeschenes_at_stelvio.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 13:39:03 -0500

I am using the "In Lib Dir" option in my ear configuration for some projects.

When I export my application to an ear my project jar are created in the lib dir but when I deploy using the plug-in they are not
created in

C:\glassfishv3\glassfish\domains\domain1\eclipseApps\application_name\lib.

And I get some NoClassDefFoundError at runtime.

If I manually create the jar and copy it in C:\glassfishv3\glassfish\domains\domain1\eclipseApps\application_name\lib I have no
runtime problem.

I have also noticed that folder like this get created :

C:\glassfishv3\glassfish\domains\domain1\eclipseApps\project_name.jar\

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanks.

Vincent Deschenes