users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Flush JMS doesnt work

From: Trond Strømme <Trond.Stromme_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 14:20:16 +0100

Hi Jose,
I figure that the last command of yours is wrong because of this:
--desttype -T queue

-T is an alias for --desttype
so use either -T or --desttype

second, are you certain the destination exists?
asadmin list-jmsdest gives you a list of existing destinations.

if asadmin does not work for you you can use the imq tools directly

in $glassfish_home/imq/bin
use the imqcmd tool like this to see which destinations exist:
./imqcmd list dst -b localhost:7676 (i'm assuming you're in a unix
shell here, and that the broker is running on localhost, if not either
then substitute as appropriate)

then to purge the queue (deleting all messages) do:
./imqcmd purge dst -b localhost:7676 -n CrawlerQueue -t q

.trond