users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Module with Entity class in library

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2009 00:15:24 PST

As i said I would do, I I used Netbeans 6.7.1 and Glassfish v2ur2 this weekend to create an EJB that uses an entity class in a library file.

It worked perfectly on glassfish v2ur2, but when i tried to deploy the same jar (EJB jar) to Glassfish v3-b73 it failed with the same error message as before.

I have attached the compiler EJB jar file to deploy on glassfish. All you need to deploy it is a JDBC resouce where the JNDI name is "jdbc/vehicle".

It need to be deployed as an jar (EJB jar) not an EAR file. I rely completely on Netbeans to structure the file for me.

After being deployed you can use the Glassfish web servise test client to add vehicles to the database.
[Message sent by forum member 'gadnex' ]