users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish issue - JDBC connection pool ping fails

From: plecesne <pierre.lecesne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 03:51:01 -0800 (PST)

Well, I do have a JDBC resource created (named "jdbc/StpPool") pointing to
that connection pool.
And I don't have any code yet. I'm just hitting the "Ping" button on page of
my pool in the Admin Console.

By the way, if this can help, I have the same errors when I try to ping the
__CallFlowPool and the __TimerPool which were predefined when installing
Glassfish.