users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish issue - JDBC connection pool ping fails

From: Major Péter <majorpetya_at_sch.bme.hu>
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2009 12:34:34 +0100

Sorry, I missed that. Now I had actually read the full stackstrace and I
guess I know, what's causing the problem.

You had created a connection pool, but there is no JNDI name defined to
that Connection pool, e.g.: in Resources -> JDBC Resources you should
create a new resource, with a custom name, which will point to the
connection pool.

In your code than you should reach the connection pool through the JNDI
name, for example with a @Resource annotation.

Regards,
Peter