users@glassfish.java.net

RE: RE: disable weak and medium cihpers [Preconfiguration Help Requested]

From: <bamoss_at_sceats.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 09:20:47 -0700
Thanks!

No, I had missed this post.  This provides another approach that I will look into.  Can someone please point me to documentation that identifies the argument names?

Also, is anyone familiar with how this information can be inserted into one (or more) of the template files?  I have managed to set everything else into template files and it would be nice to complete the changes with preconfiguring the ciphers when SSL is used.

Thanks again for the support!

Derek