users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish issue - JDBC connection pool ping fails

From: plecesne <pierre.lecesne_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2009 03:21:57 -0800 (PST)

I pasted the full stacktrace issued by one failed ping in my first post on
this topic.
And I can connect to the database through a SQL client.

Actually, as I was saying, I don't think that the connection to the database
is the source of my problem. I'd rather bet on the connection to the JNDI
registry. Maybe the JNDI port is wrong? Is there a way to check this?