users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Using different SSL Listeners on the same domain

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 12:34:09 -0800

Hi Ernesto,

On 12/03/09 01:47, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Any suggestion? :-)

Sorry for the delay.

If you want one of the applications to be accessible only on port 443,
and the other application to be accessible only on port 4433, then you
need to associate different virtual servers with your listeners (say
virtual-server "vs1" with the listener on port 443, and virtual-server
"vs2" with the listener on port 4433), and deploy one the applications to
"vs1", and the other to "vs2".

Let me know should you have any questions on how to do this.

Jan