users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Putting GlassFish v3 in Production: Essential Surviving Guide

From: Cam Bazz <cambazz_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 05:31:13 +0200

Hello;

So my new values are:

NetworkConfig>ThreadPools>http-thread-pool#MaxThreadPoolSize = 20

NetworkConfig>ThreadPools>thread-pool-1#MaxThreadPoolSize = 200

NetworkConfig>Transports>tcp#AcceptorThreads = 2 (I have a dual cpu machine)

I am not sure about the maxthreadpoolsize of http-thread-pool (is 20 to high?)

> If you can get a jstack PID when that happens it will help us debugging the
> issue. Are you using any dabatase/jdbc/connection pool by any chance? If
> yes, we know where to start looking :-)

Yes, I am using postgresql. What do you mean by getting a jstack PID?
is equal to getting a heap dump by using jmap?

Best Regards,
-C.B.