users@glassfish.java.net

ExpiresByType text/css in glassfish possible?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 06:33:12 PST

Hello Community,

I need your advice. I have built a web application with netbeans using Woodstock and glassfish. Now it is necessary to make the application faster. For every page load, glassfish loads various javascript/css files and so forth. In Apache you can make this resident on the client. I want to cache the components in the browser . In apache the method is called “ExpiresByType text/css”. Is there an analogue method in glassfish?

Thank you for your help

Peter
[Message sent by forum member 'magsam' ]