users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Support for new OSGi RFCs in Glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 02:17:56 PST

Hello Sahoo,

thanks for the fast answer.
You said, "in due course of time". Can you be a bit more specific here? Are we talking about a minor version of V3 (3.3 or 3.5 or so) or about V4?

I'd like to experiment on this ...
Running glassfish with equinox and getting spring dm (RI of Blueprint Services) started is really easy, but it's a clear addition to the functionality. Database Access, Transactions and JPA have to be mixed up, I think.
Can you give me a good starting point ("hidden" wiki page, other docu or bundles to start looking at the source)? I didn't found a good hint in the wiki.

best regards
björn
[Message sent by forum member 'voss_bjoern' ]