users@glassfish.java.net

XML (DTD) Catalog in Glassfish domain.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 07:15:01 PST

XML (DTD) Catalog in Glassfish domain.

I was not really successful in finding XML catalog configuration for Glassfish.

We run Glassfish inside a protected network, from which we wouldn’t want to depend on external DTD validations: We are currently using Glassfish V2 UR2.

When the external network get disconnected, our Enterprise Applications fails to find, for example, the sun-ejb-jar.xml DTD, which cause the these application to throw an exception.

I would like to be able to set an XML catalog for all deployed elements (EAR, EJB, WAR), within a domain in Glassfish, to local DTDs.

Your assistance would greatly be appreciated.
[Message sent by forum member 'richardcouvrette' ]