users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Latest nightly build for GlassFish Tools Bundle For Eclipse 1.2 is now available: (1.1.7) - FishCAT testing

From: Judy Tang <Judy.J.Tang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 16:08:18 -0800

Thanks Davis and Ludo for inviting community to help testing to enhance
quality.

We had a very successful FishCAT testing for GlassFish v3, total of 87
bugs
<https://glassfish.dev.java.net/quality/v3/fishcat-v3-sep2009-sl.html>
are filed
by FishCAT members
<http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=V3CATPoints> from these 14
countries. We made this special flag to thank their contribution.
If you have some time, please help us test build 1.1.7
<http://download.java.net/glassfish/eclipse/1.1.7/> and give us
feedback/bugs, make your
country flag high :-)

For any question, not sure if a bug is filed or not, please let us know
at quality_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

Thanks,
Judy

                     http://blogs.sun.com/judy/resource/FishCATFlag_sm_1.jpg