users@glassfish.java.net

which properties do i set in gfv2-ur2 javamail configuration to tell it to ues authorization, and to specify a password

From: emiddio-verizon <emiddio_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:37:59 -0800

which properties do i set in gfv2-ur2 java mail configuration to tell it to ues authorization, and to specify a password

i tested javamail with the smtpsend program from the javamail dnload bundle;

to send mail to my email provider i have to use Authorization, and a Password;

there are command line args for the demo program to set these requirements. i can send mail successfully.

but what properties do i set in gvf2-ur2 to inform the server to use authorization ?

i get an error in the log saying authorization is required.

my understanding -- tell me if i'm wrong -- is that these things are set/configured at the server -- not passed
in to the server by the javamail web app client.

thanks