users@glassfish.java.net

Basic Authorization not being received

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 13:47:37 PST

All

I have a web service that I am trying to upgrade from Sun One Application Server 8.2 to GlassFish 2.1.1. I am using SoapUI to test it out. Believe it or not, nothing else has changed and I am no longer receiving the basic authorization within my http request. I have turned on logging interceptor. I am using Spring and CXF. I see the basic authorization header when I run SoapUI against Sun One App Server but not when I run against GlassFish. Any ideas? I am completely stumped on this one.

Perhaps I need to upgrade my version of cxf or spring?
Brenda
[Message sent by forum member 'bcoulson220' ]