users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cant deploy ear file to stand-alone instance

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 14:05:40 PST

To be more specific...

After creating a new instance with asadmin create-instance, how do I add the instance a target to resources, including admin objects, connector modules etc.

If I attempt to deploy to the new instance, asadmin returns an error stating that the application\resource\connector module already exists. If I attempt to enable it on the new instance, asadmin returns an error stating that the application\resource\connector module is not registered.

Thanks!
[Message sent by forum member 'anthonie' ]