users@glassfish.java.net

not prompted for client certificate

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 14:40:41 PST

Hi,

I setup a listener running on 443 and enabled security, installed a self-signed certificate, and enabled client authentication via the admin console. When I access the server through https, I am prompted to accept the self-signed server certificate (its not CA signed), but after accepting it, I should be prompted to select a client certificate to send, but I am not. I have imported one client certificate into Firefox, but there is not prompt to select it. Why is this?

thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'black_lotus' ]