users@glassfish.java.net

Correlation Mapper

From: REV Tamas <tamas.rev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:32:20 +0100

Hi,

We tried to set up a correlation between a receive and response operation
based on this document:
http://wiki.open-esb.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=Using%20Correlation

First we tried "Creating Correlation using the Correlation Wizard", but the
mapper didn't work: It appeared,
but we couldn't draw the arrow from one String-typed element to an other.

Then we tried "Defining Correlation Manually". We created a property in the
wsdl, tried to add the property aliases,
but couldn't chose anything but a message part. Afaik there's a workaround:
we could add another message part,
which has a String type, but it isn't feasible, since we must not confirm to
the predefined XSDs.

Is there anything we can do to make the mapper work? If not, is this going
to be fixed in an upcoming
nightly build?

Platforms we used:
Win XP, OpenESB 2.1 Final Release, jdk 6
Ubuntu 8.04 LTS, OpenESB 2.1 RC2, jdk 6

Regards,
Tamas