users@glassfish.java.net

Re: A Maven repository for javax.interceptor

From: Antonio Goncalves <antonio.mailing_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 13:23:09 +0100

Hum... that's a bit of a shame. The entire message with Java EE 6 is
modularity, extensibility... I like the idea of just having to depend on
what I need. If the only choice is javaee-api, the modularity message is
lost. I think javaee-api is very useful, but also having separate artifacts
would help.

My 2 ents

Antonio