users@glassfish.java.net

Re: A Maven repository for javax.interceptor

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 09:54:14 +0530

You should not be depending on javax.ejb and nor should you use
javax.interceptor even if it were available. To compile your code, you
should be using a different dependency for Java EE APIs.
<dependency>
<groupId>javax</groupId>
<artifactId>javaee-api</artifactId>
<version>6.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>

Ludo,

Which repo has this artifact? Is there a non-SNAPSHOT version?

Sahoo