users@glassfish.java.net

NameNotFoundException

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 23:41:20 PST

Hi,
I am new to EJB. I started learning EJB 3.0.(EJB Developers guide first example) I have deployed my first application but got the exception while running it.

I have followed all the steps mentioned in the EJB 3.0 developers guide. I am wondering where this exception shoot up.

The details:
Thanks
"
Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ejb30.session.TimeServiceBean not found
at com.sun.enterprise.naming.TransientContext.doLookup(TransientContext.java:216)
at com.sun.enterprise.naming.TransientContext.lookup(TransientContext.java:188)
at com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialContextProviderImpl.lookup(SerialContextProviderImpl.java:74)
at com.sun.enterprise.naming.RemoteSerialContextProviderImpl.lookup(RemoteSerialContextProviderImpl.j
[Message sent by forum member 'ennidhi' (psatishbabu_at_hotmail.com)]