users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Sending messages between two different Glassfish instances

From: Nils <n.bruenggel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 09:00:34 +0100

Ok it worked, but I'm not sure why it suddenly did..

If I want to send a message, I need to have a ConnectionFactory and a
Queue object. Where do these objects come from? I guess that the
ConnectionFactory Object should be from the appserver sending the
message. Further it seems logical that the Queue must be fetched from
the appserver receiving the message..

For now I tried to lookup both from the destination appserver and it
surprisingly worked! Which confuses me, since I set the AddressList
property on the server sending the message.

Nils