users@glassfish.java.net

Access EJB from servlet

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2009 04:45:33 PDT

Hello,

I try to lookup an ejb remote interface from a servlet.
The ejb is included in an ear project and the servlet in its own war project (not in the ear). So I can't use the local interface, right?

I have stored the remote interface and all data classes the can be accessed through the remote interface in its own jar, that lies in the domains lib directory.

But when I now try to lookup the remote interface, I get

 javax.naming.NamingException: ejb ref resolution error for remote business interface de.test.commons.remote.services.FileServiceRemote [Root exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not invoke defineClass!]
Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError: loader (instance of com/sun/appserv/server/util/ASURLClassLoader): attempted duplicate class definition for name: "com/sun/ejb/codegen/GenericEJBHome_Generated"
[Message sent by forum member 'dh2k7' (freak.2k_at_gmx.net)]