users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Q: Difference between releases?

From: Anissa Lam <Anissa.Lam_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:27:12 -0700

Hi Ed,

The first jar without "-ml" only supports english.
The second jar with "-ml" supports other locale.
"ml" stands for multi-language.  It includes support for other locale,  such as de, es, fr, ja, ko, zh_CN, zh_TW  besides EN.

Thanks
Anissa

Ed Hillmann wrote:
Hi.  I went to download the v2.1.1 release of glassfish, and I noticed there are two for each platform.  The second JAR file has a -ml at the end of it's name.

What's the difference between these two deliverables?  I couldn't find anything on the page that indicated what was different between the two.

Thanks,
Ed