users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Clean install, import key help requested *2nd*

From: xlancealotx <lraymond_at_weatherflow.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Yep, I have tried to both copy the mystore.jks over the keystore (renaming it
to keystore), trying importing into the existing file. Also tried using a
different alias, changing in the admin and restarting, all still fail.
There are a few docs out there, all pretty much say the same few things
which is why I am surprised I am having such a hard time and the error is
just so vague.