users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish JSF 1.2_14

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 01:54:48 PDT

I'm trying to update my JSF version in glassfish.
Putting a sun-web.xml with delegation = false and property 'use myfaces' does not work.
The only thing that works (so far) is replacing the jsf-api and jsf-impl libs in $instance_root/libs

Why does glassfish ignore the classloader settings?
I really do not get why its so hard to tell glassfish to load the JSF implementation shipped with my WAR....

Any one experience with this? or how I can debug this issue?
[Message sent by forum member 'errorken' (errorken_at_yahoo.com)]