users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish cluster lib distributuion

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 10:55:12 PDT

Hello,

I have a glassfish cluster with an ear deployed in.
When the application runs on a single domain before, I put the libs for the app in folloging directories.

[i]commons.lib[/i] into glassfish/lib (this library contains a custom login module, so it must be accessible by the server)

[i]remoteservices.jar[/i] int glassfish/domains/domain1/lib (this lib contains the remote interfaces of the application, so it can be used by other web applications)

where do I have to put these libs in a cluster configuration?

thanks
Dirk
[Message sent by forum member 'dh2k7' (freak.2k_at_gmx.net)]