users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Transaction problem when persisting Entity class

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:18:10 PDT

Hey ewernli, I didn't know about the EntityListener, thanks. I don't see my output from my EntityListener for the PrePersist lifecycle event. Now I need to find out why it isn't persisting. BTW, at the same codepoint, I added another query for a different Entity class, modified the class, and persisted it successfully. So persistence is working just not for my one class. There must be something wrong with it. I'll focus on that right now.

Thanks for the help
[Message sent by forum member 'darryl_m' (darryl.mocek_at_sun.com)]