users@glassfish.java.net

Can't start cluster node agent on remote host

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:36:28 PDT

I've tried to set up cluster on different hosts for many days but I've got the same errors all the time. I created node agent on different and started it successfully.

The problem occurs when I create cluster server instance and add two node agents which are on different host (1 on DAS, and another one is on another host)

When I restart both node agents, the node agent which is on DAS works properly but another one which is on remote host does not.

This is the error shown while starting remote host node agent instance.

"Not responding: service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://192.168.0.2:58943/management/rmi-jmx-connector"

I've googled around and found no one facing the same problem.

I test for tcp connection on port 58943 (which is used for jmx) by telnet from DAS using command

"telnet <remote_host> 58943"

The results is the jmx on remote host is always up and running!!.

I don't know why glassfish shows me that it cant connect to jxm:rmi on remote host on port 58943

Thank you very much for you advance. I'll really appreciate.
[Message sent by forum member 'tee4cute' (tee_4cute_at_hotmail.com)]