users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with glassfish jdbc connection pool -apparently jndi related

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 13:27:51 PDT

When I try to ping a connection pool using the glassfish admin tool in our development environment, it returns the message "an error has occurred: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory " I know this is found in JBOSS as part of its JNDI implementation. I do not have this error on my local machine using the exact same connection pool setup. I've searched some information on this but cannot find an answer. I am using MySQL as the database.
[Message sent by forum member 'mikephoenix' (michaelandrewphoenix_at_gmail.com)]