users@glassfish.java.net

Coyote Connector Vs Grizzly Connector

From: Lasitha Kodikara <lasithabk_at_millenniumit.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:12:42 +0530

Hi All,

Currently I am performance tuning our production Application Server. When I
was going through net, I came across that the Coyote Connector is much more
stable than Default Grizzly Connector. But I still couldn't get a clear
understating on the difference, and the advantages of coyote.

Can someone please explain me the difference and the advantages of Coyote
Connector over Grizzly.

Best Regards,

Lasitha

"The information contained in this email including in any attachment is confidential and is meant to be read only by the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are prohibited from printing, forwarding, saving or copying this email. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail and its attachments from your computer."