users@glassfish.java.net

How can I clone a Solaris 10 zone with Glassfish and have the new zone run

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:13:37 PDT

Very simple Glassfish installation (developer profile, no clustering) on a Solaris 10 zone for testing purposes. I would like to clone the zone to try some new code out and quickly be able to blow away the zone and start again.

I want to use "zoneadm -z newzone clone existingzone"

This is okay but once I boot up the new zone and configure it, glassfish does not start correctly (started via smf). I am pretty sure it is bitching because now it is running on a new host.

So the question is, what do I need to edit in the glassfish and imq configuration to get it to work on the new zone (host)?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Brett
[Message sent by forum member 'bbergquist' (bbergquist_at_canoga.com)]