users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how does --secure works in asadmin utility?

From: vince kraemer <Vince.Kraemer_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:12:19 -0700

Asadmin may be using the certs that are delivered with the server..

./domains/domain1/config/cacerts.jks
./lib/templates/cacerts.jks

I am not sure how to make that happen.

If the cert is not trusted, asadmin probably asks you to accept the cert...

Dealing with certs for GlassFish v2.1 is covered in
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4335/ablnk?l=en&a=view

Much (if not all) of this info is pertinent to v3 installations also.

vbk