users@glassfish.java.net

Reset Glassfish connection pools

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:35:49 PDT

Hello folks

Would anyone know how I could (or if I could) reset a connection pool in Glassfish. Basically assume the situation where my connections get blocked (for a reason some odd reason) and I need to reset the connections. I can kill the connections in oracle, but that would cause exceptions on the already available connections in the pool.
So I was wondering if I could force a connection pool to reset it-self. Basically clear out all connections and start off fresh. I want to do this on-demand though. I was looking at avoding using the validate any connection method and reset. Any thoughts around this is much appreciated. Thanks!!

Cheers
-- Imran
[Message sent by forum member 'imranbohoran' (imranbohoran_at_gmail.com)]