users@glassfish.java.net

OpenSSO Fedlets problem under GlassFish v2.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 07:05:15 PDT

Hi,
My scenario is the following:

I'm using OpenSSO 8.0 and I try to achieve federation of web apps via fedlets.
I have a hosted IDP on opensso at http://test.domain.com:8080/opensso.
I created a Circle Of Trust and created 2 fedlets SP1 at http://sp1.domain.com:6948/fedlet/ and SP2 at http://sp2.domain.com:7049/fedlet2/.

I'm testing this under GlassFish v2.1 having 3 domains: 1 for opensso, 1 for SP1, 1 for SP2.

Sign-on works fine only with SP1, but when I try to do it with SP2 I run into a 500 Error Code.
I debugged, and found out that SAML2Managers getAllHostedEntities method only returns SP1 in a list.
And when I try to access the metadata of SP2 it returns SP1's metadata.

The call http://sp2.domain.com:7049/fedlet2/saml2/jsp/exportmetadata.jsp?realm=myrealm&role=any&entityid=SP2
returns in a failure that SP2 cannot be found on my realm called "myrealm" which I created.

All IDP, SP1, SP2 are created under /myrealm, I also tried it with / too.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance...!!!
[Message sent by forum member 'drawinski' (drawinski_at_gmail.com)]