users@glassfish.java.net

Re: WSTX-AT-0022: Registration with durable parent failed:

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:16:10 PDT

Ok, the problem appears to be related to the execution from the ejb timer. If I execute by making the ejb call directly from a client app the call is not in a transaction and the web service call succeeds. When it is called from the timer it fails.

I have marked all the methods in my timer and ejb with the TransactionAttributeType.NOT_SUPPORTED but it still seems to put it in a transaction and the web service call fails with the WSTX error.

Is there any way to force the timer to not use a transaction?
[Message sent by forum member 'abll' (jodendahl_at_tandbergtv.com)]