users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Virtual-server properties - is there any way to access from JSP/Servlet/WS?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2009 11:07:37 PDT

p.s. I also tried specifying a different docroot and putting a properties file there. But within the web application, I cannot see the docroot(s) because the /application tree takes over, so even though I have 2 different docroots, I don't see how to know where either one is.

If I even could find out the "name" of the virtual-server that would be plenty to bootstrap my needs. I can just name the 2nd one ("a name that conveys the other behavior"). But I couldn't find any access to that either.

Thanks again.. Roger
[Message sent by forum member 'rlblanken' (rlblanken_at_egh.com)]