users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v2.1 JMS stop calling consumers

From: Paulo Cesar Reis <casmeiron_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:40:25 -0300

Hi Niege,

More information for you, when messages are received the jMS print the
configurations for that messages so maybe it can help:

[MessageReceiverBean] :: Message (
Class: com.sun.messaging.jmq.jmsclient.MessageImpl
getJMSMessageID():
ID:4140-10.1.1.20(eb:b1:29:0:c8:2d)-55764-1254929259059
getJMSTimestamp(): 1254929259059
getJMSCorrelationID(): null
JMSReplyTo: null
JMSDestination: NPMessageReceiverTopic
getJMSDeliveryMode(): PERSISTENT
getJMSRedelivered(): false
getJMSType(): null
getJMSExpiration(): 0
getJMSPriority(): 4
Properties: {my message confidential data}) was sent successful via
JMS. Others middle-ware applications should care about the next steps...
|#]

After that nothin' happens, no consumers called. Why the messages aren't
available after restart? The imq is not saving them.

Thanks.