users@glassfish.java.net

Re: what is use of sun-acc.xml? I think any configuration included in this file is ignored by appclient script.

From: Sarah kho <sarah.kho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 20:26:25 +0430

Hi,
Thank you for reply. and I am sorry for being naeive and asking many
questions.
Any further comment or guidlines:

I do not understand why we need to specify the realm both in the sun-acc.xml
and the sun-ejb-jar.xml. Are both of them required? What is the role of
realm we specified in sun-acc.xml if the authentication is going to happen
based on what we defined in sun-ejb-jar.xml?

Thanks again.